IRS Representation

We specialize in IRS Representation. Through years of experience in representing taxpayers before the IRS and state tax agencies, our firm has learned that there is a need for a more exclusive approach to tax relief and have established the goal of providing 100% personalized service to you.

As your IRS representative, we will ensure that the IRS acts within its guidelines and follows proper procedures when dealing with you. We will also make sure that your rights as a taxpayer are not violated and that the IRS does not force you to reveal information that you may not be required to. You will no longer have to deal directly with the IRS when you have us act on your behalf.

Professional IRS representation can be vital when you need IRS audit help, and our experience with tax authorities enables us to guide clients in their dealings with federal and state agencies. We promise to treat you honestly and with respect during the entire process and also vow to respond promptly to all of your concerns and inquiries.

The best way to deal with the IRS is to submit accurate, valid tax returns, Keep all receipts, and document all business deductions. Deposit all business income in a business account.


Have you received any notices from the IRS?

The IRS has very powerful collection capacity. Do not avoid any IRS notices. Deal with them immediately, before your case gets to collections! The IRS will take whatever they can in order to collect what is owed them!


Do you owe the IRS money?

There are a number of options available to you:

  1. File an amended return.
    If you did not take deductions you were entitled to, you have three years from the original date of filing to amend your return.
  2. Seek an installment plan.
    If you owe less than $25,000 the IRS is usually able to make an installment plan with you.
    If you owe over $25,000 you will have to provide financial information in order for them to consider it.
  3. Borrow money to pay off your IRS debt.
    If you can borrow at a lower rate, it would be worth it. IRS interest and penalties can be very high.
  4. Apply for an abatement of penalties.
    Often people have very good reasons for not filing or paying their taxes. The IRS does listen to your reasonable cause and will often abate (forgive) penalties. It is extremely rare for them to abate interest.
  5. Seek currently non-collectible status
    If you simply cannot pay your taxes that are owed due to your financial hardship, the IRS may place you in currently non-collectible status.
    You will need to provide very convinced financial evidence to succeed in this!
  6. File an offer in compromise.
    You have seen TV ads promising to settle your IRS debt for “pennies on the dollar”. 80% of offers in compromise are rejected (historically).
    If you are in very bad financial shape, you can file and offer in compromise with a reasonable expectation of acceptance.
    You will need to provide extensive personal financial information with this filing.

Through years of experience in representing taxpayers before the IRS and state tax agencies, our firm has learned that there is a need for a more exclusive approach to tax relief and has established the goal of providing 100% personalized service to you.